What is a Telesummit?
A telesummit is an online multi-speaker event that assembles a series of experts to talk about a specific topic. The speakers are interviewed by you and the online event is launched over the course of a series of days for a large audience.
Unlike other list building opportunities, telesummits also provide a built-in product (the recordings) that you can quickly release for an influx of cash. Not only that, but by “borrowing” the audiences of your guests, you’ll massively expand your market reach across many other related niches.
They are also an opportunity for you to get to know the "Influencers" in your niche and others, and to position yourself as the expert you are—not only with their audiences, but with them, too!
Of course, hosting a telesummit is not a small undertaking. There is a lot of planning that goes into a smoothly running telesummit.
This Step-by-Step InstaCourse Covers (17 PAGES):
- Step 1: Your Telesummit Theme
- Exercise: Brainstorm Telesummit Theme Ideas
- Step 2: Your Telesummit Style & Format
- Exercise: Outline Your Telesummit
- Step 3: Choosing Guests
- Exercise: Brainstorm Your Speakers List
- Step 4: Guest Outreach & Scheduling
- Exercise: Create Your Telesummit Schedule
- Step 5: Guest Promotional Material (Swipe Files)
- Exercise: Plan Your Swipe Files
- Step 6: Tools & Technology
- Exercise: Choose Your Tools & Technology
- Step 7: Building the Funnel
- Exercise: Map Your Funnel
- Step 8: Promotion
- Exercise: Plan Your Promotions
- Step 9: Launch Week and Beyond
- Exercise: Plan Your Email Reminders & Follow-Ups