Planning and creating your own private coaching packages doesn't have to be difficult.
Here's the truth about private coaching:
A high-end, private coach can not only offer insights into new marketing, branding, systems, and business improvements, but she can also serve as a second set of eyes on your existing plan. Because she’s been where you are, your coach is an invaluable resource as your business grows.
And to someone else, YOU are that coach.
If you already have a group program or several stand-alone training programs, then a 1:1 package is the next logical step, and it won’t take much work to create. Grab my Private Coaching Planner here.
Use it to upgrade your current coaching practice or use it as your business planner to get started from scratch!
Here is What You Get with the “Private Coaching Upgrade Planner”:
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (18 PAGES):
- Step 1: Get Clear on the Problem You Solve
- Exercise: Describe Your Ideal Client
- Exercise: State Her Biggest Problem
- Step 2: Establish Your Desired Outcome
- Exercise: State the Outcome Your Clients Will Achieve
- Step 3: Plan Your Platform
- Exercise: Brainstorm Your Coaching Steps
- Exercise: Plan Your Program Duration
- Step 4: Design Your Coaching Tools
- Exercise: Plan Your Tools
- Step 5: Design Your 1:1 Coaching Package
- Exercise: Decide Your Access & Availability
- Exercise: Create Your Private Phone Number & Email Address
- Step 6: Determine Your Price
- Exercise: Determine Your Program Length and Cost
- Step 7: Setting Boundaries
- Exercise: Map Your Work Hours
- Exercise: Craft Your Boundary Responses